MACTLAC’s Placement Officer maintains two lists: 1) a list of faculty positions available within the MACTLAC Colleges, and 2) a list of candidates seeking positions within MACTLAC Colleges.
Our goal is to ensure that candidates are in contact with the colleges having positions available.
If you are currently recruiting new faculty, are looking for a teaching position at a Liberal Arts college, or have any other questions, please contact our Placement Office, Larry Ferren. (email@example.com) .
- Tenure-Track positions (beginning 2017-2018 school year)
- Benedictine University (organic)
- Central College (organic)
- Dominican University (inorganic)
- Earlham College (analytical/physical/materials)
- Eureka College (organic and analytical)
- Grinnell College (inorganic)
- Hope College (analytical, inorganic, or physical)
- Lake Forest College (bio-organic)
- MacMurray College (biochemistry) **New**
- North Central College (analytical)
- University of Dubuque (any field)
- Valparaiso University (organic)
- Westminster College, MO (physical)
- Wheaton College (organic)
- Post-doctoral (teaching) positions
- Full-Time positions (2017 – 2018 school year)
- Part-Time positions (2016-2017 school year)
- Staff positions (beginning 2016-2017 school year)