Mitch Moore, Chair
Clare Russell, Vice-Chair
The SAF Guidelines
The Appropriations Committee of the Albion College Student Senate sets forth guidelines concerning the disbursement of the Student Activity Fee of Albion College to recognized student organizations. Senate’s first and foremost concern is optimizing the Student Activity Fee by promoting programming that includes all aspects of the College and greater Albion community. The Senate is committed to promoting programming that is educational, culturally enriching, entertaining, and beneficial to the organization that oversees its implementation.
- View the SAF Guidelines here: SAF Guidelines (revised Spring 2014)
Budget Workshop Presentation
The Appropriations Committee presented an overview of the budgeting process at the Club and Organization meeting at the beginning of the semester.
- View Budget Workshop Presentation here
Budget Request Forms
Fall 2014 Budget and Funding Request Packet (Includes all four components below)
- Fall 2014 Budget Cover Sheet
- Fall 2014 General Supply Form 1
- Fall 2014 Program Request Form
- Fall 2014 Co-Sponsorship Request Form
- Fall 2014 Check Request
- Fall 2014-Mileage-Check-Request
- Fall 2014 Line Item Request
- Fall 2014 Request for Variance
- Fall 2014 Emergency Request Funding
If you have any questions about the SAF guidelines or the Appropriations Committee, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.