Contact for Appropriations Officers: email@example.com
Tracey Howard, Advisor to Appropriations Committee
The SAF Guidelines
The Appropriations Committee of the Albion College Student Senate sets forth guidelines concerning the disbursement of the Student Activity Fee of Albion College to recognized student organizations. Senate’s first and foremost concern is optimizing the Student Activity Fee by promoting programming that includes all aspects of the College and greater Albion community. The Senate is committed to promoting programming that is educational, culturally enriching, entertaining, and beneficial to the organization that oversees its implementation.
- View the SAF Guidelines here: SAF Guidelines (Last Revised Fall 2014)
The SAF Financial Report
The Appropriations Committee of the Albion College Student Senate sets forth in this document the guidelines that governed the Student Activity Fee Financial Report. The report includes the breakdown of the Student Activity Fee, general data on all student organizations who receive funding from Senate, and data on the Appropriations Committee itself. Through this financial report the Albion College Student Senate brings transparency to the student body in regards to how the Student Activity Fee has been distributed and used.
- View the SAF Financial Report Guidelines here: SAF Financial Report Guidelines
Budget Workshop Presentation
The Appropriations Committee presented an overview of the budgeting process at the Club and Organization meeting at the beginning of the semester.
- View Budget Workshop Presentation: Budget Workshop General Clubs
Budget Request Forms
Fall 2016 Budget-and-Funding-Request-Packet (Includes all four components below)
- Fall 2016 Budget-Cover-Sheet
- Fall 2016 General-Supply-Form
- Fall 2016 Program-Request-Form
- Fall 2016 Co-Sponsorship-Request-Form
- Fall 2016 Emergency-Request-Funding
- Fall 2016 Special-Status-Application-Form
- Fall 2016 Guide to Purchasing
- Direct Pay for Business/Vendor
- Direct Pay for Reimbursement
- Direct Pay for Mileage