How Pro-Gun “Patriots” Label Me

This list appeared at the bottom of an earlier post.  I’m posting it on its own because I think it’s telling. Ad hominem arguments are amusing, but never convincing.

Here are some of the ways I’ve been described because of my views on gun control and my opposition to the AR-15 Build taking place in Marshall. I’ll add to the list as memory serves or as new items come along:

• Spineless hater
  • Marxist Enemy of the Constitution
  • Snowflake (of course)
  • Nutty Psychology Professor
  • Terrible
  • Clown
  • Ignorant
  • Homegrown hostile enemy
  • Crybully of the Left (my favorite so far)
  • Professor Wilson Dipstick
  • Quasi-intellectual scam artist 
  • Profess-whore dipstick (This person also suggested that I “put it where the moon does not shine.” Not sure what “it” is…)
  • A very small frog in a very big pond (This person thought Albion is a two-year college.)
  • “Greater than thou” libturd professor
  • Tide pod eating idiot

And in response to my expressing concern over veiled threats of beat-downs, pepper spray, and dogs being used against people at the Demonstration for Effective Gun Control:

• There’s too much estrogen in the air.

This last one illustrates the sexism rampant among the pro-gun “patriots.”

And in fairness, here’s a link to an article at Ammoland.com that disputes my viewpoint. A comment to this article contains this great example of an ad hominem argument:

“Has anyone noticed that almost 100% of people that use an initial for their first names are either assholes, elitists, like lawyers, politicians, drug pushers (doctors), “professors” and MSM types or a combination of all of the above?”

I’m convinced. 

Share if you like this.Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someone

WordPress Themes