- Topics/papers must be selected and discussed with an appropriate faculty member the week before the presentation.
- The title of the talk must be emailed to Carol Caswell by noon on the Friday before the talk.
- Please check out the Example Powerpoint.
- The talk should last approximately 10-12 minutes.
- The handout should be a summary, not a full printout, of the Powerpoint presentation.
- The handout should give full reference, define key terms, outline key points. The length should be limited to 1-2 pages. If you use figures, they should be legible.
- Photocopy enough handouts for all attendees.