Greg Saltzman has been appointed by the Michigan Employment Relations Commission (MERC) as a fact finder, Act 312 arbitrator (interest arbitrator), or grievance arbitrator for about 20 public-sector labor disputes, most of which settled before reaching the report or award stage.
Fact finding reports and recommendations:
- Birch Run Area Schools and Birch Run Education Association, MEA/NEA, MERC case 20-B-0460-CB, December 21, 2020.
- City of Norton Shores and Teamsters Local 214, MERC case L12 C-0296, February 7, 2013.
- Independence Township and Teamsters Local 214, MERC case D09 G-0822, January 12, 2011.
- Richmond Community Schools and MEA-NEA Local 1, MERC case D09 I-0961, November 24, 2010.
- City of Dearborn (for the 19th District Court) and Police Officers Association of Michigan, MERC case D09 F-0750, December 27, 2009.
- Cass County Road Commissioners and Teamsters Local 214, MERC case L07 A-9005, August 24, 2008.
Act 312 interest arbitration award:
- City of Muskegon and Command Officers Association of Michigan, MERC case L09 G-4004, January 10, 2011.
Grievance arbitration awards:
- Ottawa County and Police Officers Labor Council, MERC case 20-G-1091-GA, May 18, 2021.
- City of New Buffalo and AFSCME Council 25, Local 2757, MERC case A17 H-0036, June 29, 2018 and September 8, 2018.