Contact for Appropriations Officers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracey Howard, Advisor to Appropriations Committee
The SAF Guidelines
The Appropriations Committee of the Albion College Student Senate sets forth guidelines concerning the disbursement of the Student Activity Fee of Albion College to recognized student organizations. Senate’s first and foremost concern is optimizing the Student Activity Fee by promoting programming that includes all aspects of the College and greater Albion community. The Senate is committed to promoting programming that is educational, culturally enriching, entertaining, and beneficial to the organization that oversees its implementation.
- View the SAF Guidelines here: SAF Guidelines (Fall 2019)
Spring 2020 Budget Workshop Presentation
The Appropriations Committee presented an overview of the budgeting process at the Club and Organization meeting at the beginning of the semester.
Spring 2020 Purchasing Guidelines
Spring 2020 Appropriation Forms
- Spring 2020 Direct Pay for Business or Vendor
Spring 2020 Direct Pay for Reimbursement
Spring 2020 Direct Pay for Mileage
Spring 2020 Budget Management Forms
- Spring 2020 Line-Item-Request
Spring 2020 Request-for-Variance
Spring 2020 Request-for-Internal-Transfer
Spring 2020 Budgeting Forms
- This is a sample budget as a guide to completing your organization Budget Request
Organization Budgeting and Funding Request Example
- Here is the Budgeting Form for Spring 2020
Spring 2020 Organization Budgeting and Funding Request Form
- Special Status and General Clubs and Organizations should submit completed forms to email@example.com. Percentage Groups should submit to the Percentage Group Budget Coordinator.
Spring 2020 Special Status Budget and Funding Request Form
- Complete one form for each co-sponsoring organization. Each Co-sponsoring organization will submit the shared form with with their individual budget requests.
Spring 2020 Co-Sponsorship Form
- Emergency Funding Request Form for Spring 2020
Emergency Funding Funding Request